(as of 2014-01-25 12:26:55 PST)
You save $2.50 (40%)
Usually ships in 24 hours
Rating: 4.5 / 5.0 (74 votes)
Rosemary 100% Pure Therapeutic Grade Essential Oil- 10 ml by Edens Garden
- Botanical Name: Rosmarinus officinalis
- Rosemary has a strong, clear, penetrating, camphoraceous and herbaceous aroma.
- Available in 10 and 30 ml- Packaged in dark amber glass bottle with euro style dropper cap. Includes our useful and versatile “101 Ways to Use Essential Oils” brochure with each order.
- 100% Certified Pure Therapeutic Grade Essential Oil- no fillers, additives, bases or carriers added.
- Edens Garden collection includes the following 140 oils- Adoration blend, Age Defy blend, Align blend, Allspice, Angelica Root, Anise Star, Aphrodisiac blend, Balance blend, Basil, Bay, Bergamot, Birch, Black Pepper, Blood Orange, Breathe Easier blend, Cajeput, Calming blend, Camphor, Cananga, Caraway, Cardamom, Carrot, Cassia, Cedarwood, Chamomile (German), Chamomile (Roman), Cinnamon Bark, Cinnamon Leaf, Citronella, Clary Sage, Cleaning blend, Clementine, Clove, Cocoa Absolute, Cognac, Copaiba, Coriander, Cumin, Cypress, Cypriol, Davana, Dill Weed, Earth & Wood blend, Elemi, Exhale blend, Eucalyptus, Fennel, Fir Needle, Four Thieves blend, Frankincense, French Lavender, Galbanum, Geranium, Ginger, Good Night blend, Grapefruit, Harmony blend, Head Ease blend, Helichrysum, Hope blend, Ho Wood, Hydacheim, Hyssop, Invigorate blend, Jasmine Absolute, Joy blend, Juniper Berry, Kanuka, Key Lime, Lavender, Lemon, Lemon Eucalyptus, Lemon Myrtle, Lemongrass, Lime, Litsea, Love blend, Mace, Mandarin, Meditation blend, Melissa, Muscle Relief blend, Myrrh, Myrtle, Neroli, Nerolina, Niaouli, Nutmeg, Oregano, Origanum, Palmarosa, Palo Santo, Parsley, Patchouli, Peace blend, Penny Royal, Peppermint, Peru Balsam, Pest Defy blend, Petitgrain, Pimento, Pine, PMS Ease blend, Purification blend, Ravensara, Relaxation blend, Renew blend, Restoration blend, Rose Absolute (Bulgarian), Rose Absolute (Moroccan), Rose Geranium, Rosemary, Rosewood, Sage, Sandalwood (Australian), Sandalwood (East Indian), Sensation blend, Simply Citrus blend, Spearmint, Spikenard, Spruce, Stay Alert blend, Stress Relief blend, Sweet Ambiance blend, Sweet Marjoram, Sweet Orange, Tagates, Tangerine, Tansy, Tarragon, Tea Tree, Thyme, Turmeric, Valerian, Vanilla, Verbena, Vetiver, Wintergreen, Yarrow and Ylang Ylang.
* Rosemary is an aromatic shrub has scaly bark and dense, leathery needle-like leaves. Tiny pale blue blossoms abound from December through spring. Rosemary can grow to heights of five to six feet.
* Botanical Name: Rosmarinus Officinalis
* Aromatic Aroma: Rosemary has a strong, clear, penetrating, camphoraceous and herbaceous aroma.
* Consistency: Thin
* Note: Top
* Aroma Strength: Strong
* Extraction Method: Steam Distilled
* Plant Part: Herb
* Origin: Spain
* Color: Colorless to pale yellow
* Common Uses: It stimulates cell renewal and improves dry or mature skin, easing lines and wrinkles. It can also clear acne, blemishes or dull dry skin by fighting bacteria and regulating oil secretions. It improves circulation and can reduce the appearance of broken capillaries and varicose veins. Rosemary helps to overcome mental fatigue and sluggishness by stimulating and strengthening the entire nervous system. It enhances mental clarity while aiding alertness and concentration. Rosemary can help you cope with stressful conditions and see things from a clearer perspective.
* Blends Well With: Basil, Bergamot, Cedarwood, Frankincense, Ginger, Lemon, Orange and Peppermint.
* History: Rosemary was used in Roman burial rites, and that practice continued well into the middle ages when it was customary to lay branches of rosemary on the coffin at funerals. Because it grows in proximity to the sea, its name means Dew of the Sea. Its leaves were traditionally burned in hospitals to purify the air.
* Cautions: Generally non-toxic and non-sensitizing. It is not suitable for people with epilepsy or high blood pressure. Avoid in pregnancy since it is an emmenagogue.