Procelain Skin Whitening Serum Hydroquinone Kojic Acid Glycolic Acid Vitamin C Licorice Mulberry Extract for Melasma, Hyperpigmentation 2oz by Porcelain Skin
- Hydroquinone, the gold standard in the treatment of melasma, brown patches on the face and other parts of the body that are exposed to the sun, and other skin discoloration, has been produced in various over-the-counter (OTC) and prescription formulations in the USA for over 55 years, with only exceedingly rare adverse reactions reported.
- Formulated with multiple effective ingredients that provide synergetic effects, more effectively than hydroquinone alone.
- Contains over 97% natural ingredients. No fragrance, Paraben-free.
- Made in USA. Fast shipping. Low cost flat rate shipping $2.99 (for shipping to USA, regardless of the quantity ordered)
- 45 days money back guarantee!
Porcelain Skin Whitening Serum is professionally formulated for melasma and hyperpigmentation. Our product is based on multiple effective ingredients that provide synergetic effects, exfoliate and penetrate skin more effectively than hydroquinone alone. The effective ingredients include hydroquinone (2%), kojic acid, glycolic acid, vitamin C, licorice root extract, and much much more… The unique combination of multiple ingredients has been clinically proven to effectively treat the symptoms of melasma.
Hydroquinone has potent antioxidant abilities and is proven as the primary topical ingredient for inhibiting melanin production. It disrupts the synthesis and production of melanin hyperpigmentation, which are the substance responsible for skin color. Compared with lasers or deep peel treatments, topical hydroquinone is considered by many dermatologists to be a safer, less expensive and similar effective (if not more so).
Kojic acid is a by-product in the fermentation process of malting rice for use in the manufacturing of sake, the Japanese rice wine. It has been proven by many researches that kojic acid is effective for inhibiting melanin production.
Glycolic acid has excellent capability to penetrate skin. It is believed that its benefit is in helping cell turnover rates and removing unhealthy or abnormal layers of superficial skin cells (exfoliation) where hyperpigmented cells can accumulate.
Licorice root extracts component substances lend themselves to products that focus on anti-aging, rosacea, pigmented, sensitive and acne prone skin. These substances include: Glabridin which is an incredible skin whitening agent, it is enormously helpful in decreasing melanin and re-balancing the dermal cells; Licochalcone has amazingly effective anti-acne properties that regulate oil production and eliminate bacteria on the skin; Stearyl glycyrrhetinate has immensely soothing anti-inflammatory properties, which are perfect for sensitive skin.